HOTEL BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all reservations made with National Hotels Association, Inc. By proceeding with the reservation, you accept and agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
In these Terms and Conditions the following definitions apply:
“NHA”, “we”, “our” or “us” refer to National Hotels Association, Inc., a Nevada corporation, and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
“You” or “your” refer to customer or agent making a reservation through our Website or through our Reservations Department.
“Hotel” means the premises for which your reservation is made.
“Hotel Suppliers” shall mean the hotels and other unaffiliated third parties that provide hotel accommodations through NHA’s Website, Reservations Department and/or XML link.
“Website” refers to www.b2b.nhahotels.com, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and any mobile application.
- The rate displayed is an average rate per night based on your period of stay. This rate is subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
- Rates quoted are in US Dollars and include all applicable taxes.
- Rates quoted are for 1 or 2 adults only. Additional fees may apply for three or more adults in the room.
- Until a Hotel Supplier confirms a booking, rates are subject to increase due to factors beyond NHA’s control, including, but not limited to, tax increases, previously unknown blackout dates, holidays, and/or special events. NHA reserves the right to change rates as a result of the aforementioned factors.
ADVANCE PURCHASE RATES
Advance purchase rates require full payment at time of booking. Once confirmed, they are non-refundable and non-amendable.
Full payment is due at time of booking. This payment includes room and applicable tax, which vary greatly by location. Resort fees and incidental charges such as meals, movies, games, parking, and telephone calls, will be charged to your credit card at the Hotel.
A valid credit card is required to secure your reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Some banks and credit card companies impose fees for international transactions. If you are making a booking from outside of the United States, your bank may convert the payment amount to your local currency and charge you a conversion fee. In addition, a foreign transaction fee may be assessed if the bank that issued your credit card is located outside of the United States. The currency exchange rate and foreign transaction fee is determined solely by your bank upon confirmation of your booking. If you have any questions about these fees or the exchange rate applied to your booking, please contact your bank.
At any time and without any specific reason, we may require a completed credit card authorization form along with copies of the credit card and ID to confirm the booking. Failure to submit the requested documentation will result in cancellation of the booking.
In the case where the booking failed to go through for any reason beyond NHA’s control or your card declined, a pre-authorization may post to your account. A pre-authorization hold is placed on the card to verify the funds. The funds are actually not debited if the booking is not confirmed and the charge will fall off within 3-5 business days. However if you need to expedite this process, please contact our Reservations Department to set up a conference call with your bank and request for the charge to be removed.
Once you complete your booking, you will receive a copy of your Booking Confirmation by email. If you do not receive an email, please contact us and we will re-send it. Also make sure to check your spam or junk mail folder to make sure your confirmation email was not blocked.
The Hotel may not receive the reservation until 72 hours prior to arrival. Once the reservation has been confirmed with the Hotel, we will send you an email with the Hotel Confirmation number. We recommend you to contact the property within 72 hours prior to arrival to confirm your reservation.
Specific requests such as bedding type, view or non-smoking rooms are simply a request and cannot be guaranteed unless otherwise specified by the Hotel. While most Hotels will strive to honor your requests, neither NHA nor the Hotel will guarantee that your request will be honored. Requests will be based on availability at time of check-in.
Please contact our Reservations Department to discuss specific individual requirements and the availability of appropriate accommodation and we will do our best to meet your needs.
Any changes should be requested by contacting our Reservations Department at (888) 316-3572 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We understand that sometimes plans change. Listed below is our policy regarding changes:
- The Hotel reserves the right to deny any kind of change to an existing booking. In this case, the booking will have to be cancelled and re-booked with the correct information.
- Many Hotels may not allow changes for high demand special events or peak seasonal dates. Examples of high demand special events would be (but are not limited to) Super Bowl, Olympics, and New Year’s Eve.
- NHA does not charge a fee for changes. However, some Hotels may impose a fee for making amendments to an existing booking. NHA is not responsible for fees imposed by any Hotel.
- Stay extensions require a new reservation. The original room rate is not guaranteed.
The standard processing time for requests is 24 business hours. Requests submitted outside of business hours (7am-5pm PST Monday-Friday) will be processed on the next business day. During peak time, processing time may be longer as requests will be processed based on priority.
For rates marked as “Refundable” or “Flexible” – These rates can be cancelled up to 4:00PM (PST), 10 days prior to check-in. A service fee of 3.5% will be assessed to cancel your reservation. Cancellations made after that time will incur a cancellation fee of the total room cost.
For rates marked as “Non-Refundable” – Full prepayment is due at time of booking and they are non-refundable/non-amendable. Cancellation or non-arrival will result in the forfeiture of the prepayment.
Refunds are processed within 7-10 business days from the date of cancellation.
COMPASSION EXCEPTION POLICY
If you have been affected by illness, bereavement or natural disaster and were charged a cancellation fee, you may be eligible to receive a refund or credit towards a future stay. Please submit proper documentation as listed below no later than 7 days post travel and we will contact the Hotel to request a refund.
- Illness: A doctor’s note is required.
- Bereavement (Immediate family): A letter from the funeral home is required.
A No-Show is when you fail to show up to check-in for your reservation without prior notification. Please contact us if you are not going to check in for your reservation and we will notify the Hotel. In the event of a no-show, the reservation will be non-refundable.
No refunds will be issued for unused room nights due to early departures.
You acknowledge that NHA pre-negotiates lower room rates with Hotel Suppliers to facilitate the booking of reservations. You also acknowledge that NHA provides you services to facilitate such booking of reservations for a consideration (the “facilitation fee”). The room rate displayed on the Website is a combination of the pre-negotiated room rate for rooms reserved on your behalf by NHA, taxes, and the facilitation fee retained by NHA for its services. You authorize NHA to facilitate hotel reservations on your behalf and agree that your credit card will be charged by NHA for the total reservation price.
TAXES AND FEES
In connection with facilitating your hotel transaction, you acknowledge that we are not the vendor collecting and remitting taxes to the applicable taxing authorities. Our Hotel Suppliers, as vendors, include all applicable taxes in the amount billed to us and we pay over such amounts directly to the vendors. We are not a co-vendor associated with the vendor with whom we book or reserve our customer’s travel arrangements.
You may not book more than 9 rooms online for the same hotel and stay dates. If we determine that you have booked more than 9 rooms in total in separate reservations, we may cancel your reservations and charge you a cancellation fee if applicable.
If you wish to book 10 rooms or more, please contact our Groups Department at email@example.com or complete the Rate Request Form to submit your RFP. A Group Specialist will research rates and availability for you and contact you to complete the reservation. You may be asked to sign a contract explaining the Terms and Conditions for your Group Booking.
LONG STAY BOOKINGS
You may not book more than 28 nights online for the same Hotel. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to book a stay of 29 or more nights.
ELIGIBLE AGE FOR CHECK-IN
You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
A valid government issued identification and credit card are required at check-in. Incidentals charges and resort fees will be paid directly at the Hotel. The Hotel may also require a deposit at time of check-in.
EARLY ARRIVAL AND LATE DEPARTURE
Should you arrive at the Hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you may contact us and request an early check-in. If an early check-in is not available, you are advised to approach the Hotel’s front desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. You are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to arrival.
Late check-outs are available on request and are subject to room availability and occupancy level. Please contact us at least 24 hours prior to your departure and we will check on availability of a late check-out. A half day or full day room charge may be incurred for a late check-out.
WHAT ARE THE VARIOUS ROOM TYPES?
- ROH – Run of House: When you select a ROH room, the actual room is determined by the Hotel, according to availability at the time of check-in. This enables a Hotel to maximize the potential number of rooms being sold. The actual room that is given can range from a standard room to a luxury room, depending on availability.
- Standard: A standard room is the most common or standard room category in the Hotel featuring basic amenities.
- Single: A single room is a room for one person with enough space for one bed.
- Double: A Double room is a room for two people and may contain one or two beds. The Double room may be slightly bigger to accommodate two guests. If you need a room with two beds, make sure to select a package that specifies the room has two beds.
WHAT ARE THE VARIOUS MEAL PLANS?
Meal Plan simply means the sort of dining arrangements that you have selected for your hotel stay. Meal plan meanings and abbreviations are as follows:
- Room Only (RO) means that no meals will be included in the price you have paid for your accommodation package.
- Self-Catering (SC) means that no meals are included in the cost of your accommodation package, but you will be provided with catering facilities in your accommodation to cook light meals.
- Bed and Breakfast (BB) means that breakfast is included in the price you have paid for your accommodation package.
- Half Board (HB) means that your breakfast and evening meal is included in the price you have paid for your accommodation package. In some cases you can choose to receive lunch instead of breakfast. The Hotel will confirm this upon arrival.
- Full Board (FB) means that breakfast, lunch and evening meals are included in the price you have paid for your accommodation package.
- All Inclusive (AI) means all meals and locally produced drinks are included until midnight, when a cash bar system may operate. This may vary depending on the accommodation. You may also be entitled to entertainment and non-motorized water sports provided by your Hotel.
It is very important that you confirm directly with the Hotel that they do, indeed, accept pets. NHA accepts no responsibility for an individual property’s pet policy. You must call the Hotel directly to confirm pet policies, including pet restrictions on breeds.
Some Hotels offer a shuttle as an extra service. You should always contact the Hotel prior to check-in to find out availability and pricing.
Where a Hotel has its own parking structure, there may be a charge and/or limited spaces available and space may not be available for the duration of your stay. Please contact the Hotel directly for more information.
The following conditions apply:
- Coupons cannot be transferred to another guest.
- Must be redeemed within 1 year of receipt.
- Only one coupon per booking may be used. If the coupon is based on a percentage (e.g. 10% off), the discount only applies to the price of the 1st room when you book 2 or more rooms.
- Cannot be transferred for cash.
- Coupons will be deemed fully once a reservation has been made. No refunds or credits will be made if a coupon is not redeemed in full.
– If the booking is cancelled after the use of a coupon, then that coupon will not apply to a new reservation.
– Coupons may not be used for any previously purchased reservation.
NHA reserves the right to vary these conditions or to withdraw Coupons at any time.
Please contact our Reservations Department to make a booking using your Coupon.
We do not credit loyalty points when you book because the rates we offer are already discounted, but you can ask the Hotel at check-in. Some Hotels are generous about rewarding points for a stay, no matter how you made your reservation.
Occasionally, we may be unable to confirm your booking because the Hotel overbooked. In such circumstances you will be given the option to receive a full refund. We shall have no further liability to you arising out of such situation. We will, however, use reasonable endeavors to try and re-locate you to an alternative location similar in standard to the original Hotel.
Our Price Guarantee assures that you’ll always get the best rate available when you book with NHA. If you find a lower rate on our site or a competitor’s site, please submit a claim and we will compensate you by issuing a coupon with a value corresponding to the price difference. The coupon can only be applied to a future booking. Please click here to review our Price Guarantee Terms and Condition.
NHA is committed to your satisfaction. If you have a complaint, please submit an inquiry and we will use reasonable efforts to resolve it.
All complaints during your stay must be addressed to the Hotel at the time of the incident. If it is not resolved, it should then be brought to our attention. The Hotel may not resolve any complaints made after check-out if they have not been made aware of the incident during your stay.
When submitting a dispute, please ensure that adequate supporting details are provided. NHA will not accept a dispute if adequate supporting details are not submitted to support the claim. Please allow 30 days for us to review and resolve your claim.
REVIEWS, COMMENTS AND SUGGESTIONS
We appreciate your feedback and would love to hear about your stay, so please send your comments, reviews about the Hotel and suggestions to email@example.com.
We reserve the right and you hereby authorize us to charge your credit or debit card for any additional charges incurred during your stay that were charged to our account.
Guests are requested to conduct themselves appropriately at all times, to respect the Hotel’s property, its employees, and its guests. Guests are requested not to disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other guests, or the operations of the Hotel. The Hotel reserves the right to refuse accommodation or services or remove you and members of your party from the Hotel if they consider this provision to have been breached. In this case, we shall have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation, or any other loss or expense incurred.
Guests are not permitted to smoke in rooms or public areas at Hotels where there is no smoking allowed. Please check the Hotel’s smoking policy prior to completing your booking.
By approving this transaction you are authorizing NHA to send you communication in the form of email, postal mail, instant messaging, phone call and any other form of electronic or paper communication. These communications will be primarily for customer service and may include special offers from time to time. You may unsubscribe to any such email at any time upon receipt of the said email.
NHA shall not be held responsible for the consequences of Acts of God, fire, severe weather conditions, unavoidable accidents, theft, labor disputes, public commotion, war, or any other circumstance beyond NHA’s control.
NHA is an independent, third party and is not an agent of, joint venture with, or partner in any capacity with the Hotel Supplier. NHA does not own, control, or manage any Hotel Supplier. Furthermore, nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions can be construed as creating any agency, partnership, or joint venture relationship between NHA and Customer.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The information published on this Website may include inaccuracies or errors. NHA does not guarantee the accuracy of this information and disclaims all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information.
Despite our best efforts to prevent technical or clerical errors, some of the rates listed on the Website may be incorrectly priced. In the event, you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, NHA reserves the right to correct any pricing errors made under an incorrect price within 7 days of making the reservation. In such event, if available, we will offer you the opportunity to keep your reservation at the correct price or we will cancel your reservation without penalty. NHA is under no obligation to provide hotel accommodations to you at an incorrect (lower) price, even after you have been sent confirmation of your booking.
Some of the information on the Hotel published on this Website such as photographs, list of hotel amenities, general product descriptions, may be inaccurate. This information has been provided to us by the Hotel Supplier. NHA accepts no responsibility for any changes that the Hotel Supplier has not updated. Hotel ratings displayed on this Website are intended as only general guidelines, and NHA does not guarantee the accuracy of the ratings.
NHA acts as a service bureau that provides value added service to travel agents and consumers. NHA has no control and assumes no liability for the actions of the Hotel Supplier from whom it obtains Travel Products. NHA warrants that it provides the highest standards of service in the trade and will use appropriate care in selecting Hotel Suppliers.
If any of our agents make a mistake or any other human error is made in the booking process we shall make reasonable attempts to rectify these errors at the time of the occurrence. NHA stands committed to providing compensation up to a maximum of the entire service fees that NHA has collected for that booking in addition to a $50.00 coupon as redemption towards purchases from NHA in the future.
NHA shall not be liable for, and Customer releases NHA from any and all liability for injury, damages, or losses, arising from or related to the actions of a Hotel Supplier. NHA recommends that Customer’s and or their end-user guests purchase appropriate insurance.
You agree to defend and indemnify National Hotels Association, Inc., its respective Hotel Suppliers and any of its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by third parties as a result of:
- your violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or
- your use of this Website.
GOVERNING LAW, DISPUTE RESOLUTION AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions shall exclusively be governed by the laws of the State of Nevada except where preempted by the laws of the United States of America. In the event of any dispute or controversy arising hereunder, NHA and Customer agree to first negotiate in good faith to try to resolve any such dispute, including, but not limited to, having a face-to-face or video conference meeting. In the event that such dispute cannot be informally resolved between NHA and Customer, NHA and Customer agree that the venue for any action arising hereunder shall exclusively be in the Nevada state court having jurisdiction over Las Vegas, Nevada. Customer agrees to the jurisdiction of said court and waives any arguments regarding forum non Conveniens and the like. The prevailing Party shall be entitled to recover from the other all necessary expenses and reasonable attorney’s fees incurred, in addition to any other relief to which it is entitled. The prevailing party shall be determined by the trier of fact based upon an assessment of which party’s major arguments or positions taken in the proceedings could fairly be said to have prevailed over the other party’s major arguments or positions on major disputed issues. Additional attorneys’ fees may be awarded the prevailing Party in any appellate action taken after an initial decision on the merits.
Our Price Guarantee assures that you’ll always get the best rate available when you book with NHA. If you find a lower rate on our site or a competitor’s site, please submit a claim and we will compensate you by issuing a coupon with a value corresponding to the price difference. The coupon can only be applied to a future booking.
The following terms and conditions will apply:
- Price guarantee does not apply to non-refundable rates.
- The room with the lower rate must be available for booking at the time you contact us.
- Price Guarantee is available only for exact itinerary matches, including property, room type, applicable cancellation policy, and dates of travel as booked through NHA.
- The comparison must be to the same property purchased stand-alone. In other words, properties booked as part of a package will not be eligible for the Price Guarantee.
- The Price Guarantee is not available for bookings that do not disclose the hotel brand until the reservation is completed, such as Priceline and Hotwire.
- Comparison must be available to the general public – The Price Guarantee applies only to prices both advertised and available to the general public.
The guarantee does not apply to the following rate types:
- Negotiated corporate or group rates.
- Qualified discount rates including but not limited to Government/Military, Senior Rate, and rates made available exclusively to membership programs and other loyalty programs.
- Rates that require a paid membership in a club or other organization, such as AAA.
- Package rates that include room and other components such as flights, car rental, and entertainment.
All requests are subject to verification by NHA. We will not accept screenshots or other purported evidence of a lower price that we cannot independently confirm.
We will send you a coupon by email immediately after your request has been received and verified by NHA. You can redeem your coupon by contacting our reservations department.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or discontinue the Price Guarantee policy or to restrict its availability to any person, at any time, for any or no reason, and without prior notice or liability to you. The terms that are in effect at the time of your booking will determine your eligibility under the Price Guarantee. Our failure to enforce any provision of these Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
Thank you for making your reservation with National Hotels Association, Inc.
For room reservations, please call (888) 316-3572 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.